Monday, January 05, 2009

My new year resolution.

Had financial planning class today.
There were calculations on simple interest,
compound interest, nominal interest
& lastly, I had no interest.

Instead of listening to that oh-so-good looking aussie lecturer,
I was busy doing my own oh-so-very-important financial planning.

You see,
if I walk from my house bus stop to the pork shop opposite
to take my 154 or 151,
instead of taking 26 all the way there,I would have saved 90 cents.

TAAADDAA!!

So 90 cents a day , for 5 days or maybe 6 days (this sem I’ve got Saturday classes),
then I could actually save a total of $18+ a month on transport.

So people. That’s my resolution!
To walk to that blardy far bus stop opposite,
that you have to cross the river one u know to get there.

I have to have to walk! The sun is no excuse.

YOU CAN DO IT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home