what a week!
Endless walks, maps, directories, navigations.
I can so totally deal with that now.
But I still can’t get rid of the fear of walking down the streets filled with delinquents
and handling the guilt which arises from a problem I created when it really doesn’t matter.
You’re probably wondering what the hell I am talking about.
Anyway, I was on top of the world, ok at least Singapore,
for a couple of minutes.
it was dinee’s post birthday celebration. I owe you a spore flyer ride. Happy? I was.
and the best part was we had the entire capsule to ourselves.
Muahahaha!
we were practically jumping, and screaming,
and snapping pictures of our cacat faces like some loser kids. Hahaha.
Let’s do it again! But this time round, it shall be when Mr. Sun is still shining.
Oh yea, and I wanna check out marina barrage too!




I can so totally deal with that now.
But I still can’t get rid of the fear of walking down the streets filled with delinquents
and handling the guilt which arises from a problem I created when it really doesn’t matter.
You’re probably wondering what the hell I am talking about.
Anyway, I was on top of the world, ok at least Singapore,
for a couple of minutes.
it was dinee’s post birthday celebration. I owe you a spore flyer ride. Happy? I was.
and the best part was we had the entire capsule to ourselves.
Muahahaha!
we were practically jumping, and screaming,
and snapping pictures of our cacat faces like some loser kids. Hahaha.
Let’s do it again! But this time round, it shall be when Mr. Sun is still shining.
Oh yea, and I wanna check out marina barrage too!
Oh and this was during one of my practical lessons.
My instructor secretly took my cam and snapped this.
I can’t even find my way around this tiny island we call home. How pathetic!
yeaaa & i was referring to a map -_-
Hail the invention of GPS people!
can we bring yesterday back around ?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home