You’ll never know where life can take you to.
To the most amazing places, giving you the most amazing feeling.
So enjoy the ride, enjoy the bumps.
Coz its soo worth it, when you know the outcome is awesome!
And when you know its gonna be smooth sailing after that.
Seriously, I don’t really know what I’m talking about.
But one thing’s for sure, that’s kinda what’s happening to me (:
Disney Classics tomorrow at the indoor stadium.
Wonder if I can take a picture with you prince charming?
My sister will be arriving from Perth tonight.
Welcome home, to your messy room,
-yours truly
Creatures of the night, look out!
To the most amazing places, giving you the most amazing feeling.
So enjoy the ride, enjoy the bumps.
Coz its soo worth it, when you know the outcome is awesome!
And when you know its gonna be smooth sailing after that.
Seriously, I don’t really know what I’m talking about.
But one thing’s for sure, that’s kinda what’s happening to me (:
Disney Classics tomorrow at the indoor stadium.
Wonder if I can take a picture with you prince charming?
My sister will be arriving from Perth tonight.
Welcome home, to your messy room,
-yours truly
Creatures of the night, look out!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home