On the 26th of March 2008,
I officially graduated from Republic Polytechnic, Singapore.
I carry along with me so many great moments and memories.
It feels good to be graduating but at the same time it saddens me to be leaving.
Friends that I made and some lost along the way.
And to my fellow school mates who are reading this, lets all keep in touch.
I’ll leave you with pictures from the ceremony.
Zizi my K Box buddy
Facilitator for systems analysis and design
me, joey and hui ting
Class of 2008
Mr. Wilson Ang acting young
I officially graduated from Republic Polytechnic, Singapore.
I carry along with me so many great moments and memories.
It feels good to be graduating but at the same time it saddens me to be leaving.
Friends that I made and some lost along the way.
And to my fellow school mates who are reading this, lets all keep in touch.
I’ll leave you with pictures from the ceremony.
Speech by the principal
Presenting, Ms Iffa Alfiyanti Binte Mohd Yusof
A proud diploma holder
The pillars of my life, mum and dad
Future police inspectors, right mag? =)
Proud parents of Ms Iffa Phang by the school pond
Only me and zizi wanna be in the picture
now everyone wants to be in the picture
Fahmy baby =)
Coach / mentor/ mummy/ to crap with
Norma and me
Zizi my K Box buddy
Facilitator for systems analysis and design
without weirdo at the back
me, joey and hui ting
Joey was impressed by my results =) yeaa right.
with dinee buddy. next year your turn hor! love u..
terence korkor. <3
Class of 2008
makcik makcik of RP
missing one more UMNO member =( FAHMEZAH!!!
29th March 2008. Graduation Party.
Theme?
Retro babybeh.
But I aint gonna dress up retro la.
Malas.
Pretty pretty a bit can liao.
Hahahhaa.. nonsense.
Enjoy the pictures.
God bless.
Mr. Wilson Ang acting young




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home