Monday, December 31, 2007

new year 2008

BOOHYA!!

Wow 2007 is gonna be over in just 30 mins.
And im home I know..

when I should be out spending time with someone special.
Really special. Ahhh I’ll make it up to you aight? =)

you're in my heart, just like a tatoo
And like marj said in her entry,

“it's funny how people paaaaaaaarty like wild monkeys and celebrate 2008 while to me, it's just another ordinary day.”
That’s true marj. Really true. Couldn’t agree more.

You deserve plaudits for that.


Anyway, hrmm 2007?
Has been a blast. And I mean it. From the start right till the end..
There’s the gurls, Soccer (lots of it mind you), people I meet through lotsa events in school. POLITE. Ahhh just so many to list and one of which cheeseburger incidents. Simply the best. You know, things you’d never thought would happen.
Ok to wrap it up, and I think I’ve said it already, 2007 was awesome.
Of coz ups and downs happen but its all part and parcel of it right?

and the most recent, a date with mikey! woots..
the first and hopefully not the last. i'll make sure we ride the bike again ok?








My 2007












So yeah here’s a short and simple wish.
Happy New Year to one and all!
2008, hopefully will be as cool as ever!! More soccer please..
Haha..
and more of you..


Oh and mi resolutions? Ahhhhh good question.
A long list and one of which to is to brush up on my hua yu. (if I get the spelling right)
Aiyaaahh mandarin lah!
Hahaha. Coz I don’t wanna lose to marj!

NO NO ur malay is improving! NONO..

From the first soundtrack to the last. And forever more..
Nobody wanna see us together, but it don’t matter no. Coz I’ve got you babe!!


Ok people.
PEACE OUT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home