facade
You know.
I feel like deleting my blog.
Why uh?
I also donno why sia.
It’s amazing how humans can put up a façade.
I really wonder how they actually wear that invisible costume of theirs
I feel like deleting my blog.
Why uh?
I also donno why sia.
It’s amazing how humans can put up a façade.
I really wonder how they actually wear that invisible costume of theirs
from head to toe in front of others.
And then get dressed back into their PJs before hitting the sack.
It's like a daily routine for some.
Mundane isn’t it?
But it is happening.
Alright let’s drop that.
It’s just a random thought of mine.
For one thing, people may not seem as they are.
You gotta dig it out from them.
And you may be in for a surprise.
What they share with you, may not suit the looks, behaviour and lifestyle of theirs.
Mundane isn’t it?
But it is happening.
Alright let’s drop that.
It’s just a random thought of mine.
For one thing, people may not seem as they are.
You gotta dig it out from them.
And you may be in for a surprise.
What they share with you, may not suit the looks, behaviour and lifestyle of theirs.
But that’s what they’re playing at;
A façade.
A façade.
Not their true selves for short.
But people who want badly, desperately to live in a perfect world that’s worry-free.
And so, to live up to that,
“Let’s play pretend shall we?”
Coz they simply don’t want to be treated like persona non grata.
Not really in the best moments of my life I must say.
Kinda not myself lately.
Been trying to escape from reality and life.
So anyway, what the difference between fate & destiny?
A really smart answer i heard was that fate cant be changed.
Destiny can. However true that may or may not sound, i have no idea.
You see it goes this way;
Fate is like the journey we take to our destination.
Destiny is our destination.
So therefore, we can change our destiny if we change our fate..
HUH?
nvm dont bother.
But it made sense at that point of time la.. bahh
Anyway, Merry Christmas to one and all!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home