im in the library now.
just done with fyp meeting and we're all feeling sooo sleepy, tired and stressed up!
Raya is like next saturday & can i dont have training on the eve. NO!
oh yes, on a positive note, PP has been approved.
So i can get on with my poster which I am already halfway thru it for the presentation on the 5th of nov.
Hopefully all goes well.
and its 15 more mins to break fast.
i can hear tom yam calling me..
YOU, hurry up lah!! sooo slow! i bet ur climbing2 up the thing like monkey!!
okie dokie!
I'm out!!
just done with fyp meeting and we're all feeling sooo sleepy, tired and stressed up!
Raya is like next saturday & can i dont have training on the eve. NO!
oh yes, on a positive note, PP has been approved.
So i can get on with my poster which I am already halfway thru it for the presentation on the 5th of nov.
Hopefully all goes well.
and its 15 more mins to break fast.
i can hear tom yam calling me..
YOU, hurry up lah!! sooo slow! i bet ur climbing2 up the thing like monkey!!
okie dokie!
I'm out!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home