Today had the cuzzins outing day!! Wooots!
Actually it was suppose to be my aunts birthday dinner.
She already booked tables at the Royal Plaza on Scotts.. WOW!!
But the cuzzins decided to meet up earlier anyway.
We gonna catch the SIMPSONS!!
Weeeee!! I love them la.. its like a super nonsense no brainer cartoon can??!!
You can like just leave your brains outside the cinema.
So anyway, there was this man who had such fake laughter throughout the entire movie.
Oh not to mention the loudest.. SOOOO irritating!
And I was laughing my ass off too! It’s funny really. Should go catch it.
The movie ended at 4 something. And we had like 2 hrs to kill coz dinner’s at 6 30!!
Oh damn I was soo hungry already la can??!!
What can we do at orchard aniwaes? Nothing much sia.
And cuzzins said, “why do ppl play board games?”
“becoz they are bored” -_-
Get it?
Board = bored.. hurhur.
So we went borders and talk cork and then I wanted to go look for boots
Charlene wanted to look for hockey sticks! Dunno for what!
She doesn’t play hockey. Mad woman!
She just felt like looking for one. Maybe to get for someone. Urhmmm..
Yes so we decided to head for Far East and go get some fried mars bars.
Just to fill our stomach.. coz we didn’t wanna waste the buffet dinner later.
WOW.. ORGASMIC I tell ya!! Hahahhaha..
And then we had 50more mins to go!
Well done people.. ! improvement!
Walked to the hotel lobby and conquered the entire sofa.
Talk cork till our parents came down.
Got in the restaurant and you know the drill =)
And then I saw FOOD!! CHARGE!!
Hahaaha we were all like hungry monsters really..
There were loads of food like wow I cant even list them down now.
But mi fav was the raspberry cheesecake.. AWESOME stuff!!
Ate ate ate till bloated la!
Didn’t take much pics though. Left baby digi at home. Urghh!
So make do with my phone.. =(

Met a kid in the bus on fri..
He was sooo damn cute.
I asked for his age and he said,
“I 4 years and yesterday the WHOLE day my birthday!”
Wahahhaha damn hilarious la!
He’s one hell of a smart boy.
OH, & by the way..
This is my current desktop skin..

Harry Potter ehy! Wooohoo.. im loving it!!
yes Farah. and im yet to teach you how to use that software =X
Yep aniwae, Pesta sukan coming up next Sunday.
And we’re up against big big and very experienced opponents.
Oh wells…

MY PRIDE AND HONOUR
And this is WHAT I WANT… PLEASEEE!

A random thing by me :
Different impressions of snuggy.
He’s one hell of a sheep!
First up,
a very kpo snuggy (not he's bdae)

a very hungry snuggy

a very pampered snuggy

a very sporty snuggy

a very lazy snuggy

a very farmer snuggy

a very cuteeee snuggy

and a very SINGAPOREAN snuggy

Actually it was suppose to be my aunts birthday dinner.
She already booked tables at the Royal Plaza on Scotts.. WOW!!
But the cuzzins decided to meet up earlier anyway.
We gonna catch the SIMPSONS!!
Weeeee!! I love them la.. its like a super nonsense no brainer cartoon can??!!
You can like just leave your brains outside the cinema.
So anyway, there was this man who had such fake laughter throughout the entire movie.
Oh not to mention the loudest.. SOOOO irritating!
And I was laughing my ass off too! It’s funny really. Should go catch it.
The movie ended at 4 something. And we had like 2 hrs to kill coz dinner’s at 6 30!!
Oh damn I was soo hungry already la can??!!
What can we do at orchard aniwaes? Nothing much sia.
And cuzzins said, “why do ppl play board games?”
“becoz they are bored” -_-
Get it?
Board = bored.. hurhur.
So we went borders and talk cork and then I wanted to go look for boots
Charlene wanted to look for hockey sticks! Dunno for what!
She doesn’t play hockey. Mad woman!
She just felt like looking for one. Maybe to get for someone. Urhmmm..
Yes so we decided to head for Far East and go get some fried mars bars.
Just to fill our stomach.. coz we didn’t wanna waste the buffet dinner later.
WOW.. ORGASMIC I tell ya!! Hahahhaha..
And then we had 50more mins to go!
Well done people.. ! improvement!
Walked to the hotel lobby and conquered the entire sofa.
Talk cork till our parents came down.
Got in the restaurant and you know the drill =)
And then I saw FOOD!! CHARGE!!
Hahaaha we were all like hungry monsters really..
There were loads of food like wow I cant even list them down now.
But mi fav was the raspberry cheesecake.. AWESOME stuff!!
Ate ate ate till bloated la!
Didn’t take much pics though. Left baby digi at home. Urghh!
So make do with my phone.. =(
Met a kid in the bus on fri..
He was sooo damn cute.
I asked for his age and he said,
“I 4 years and yesterday the WHOLE day my birthday!”
Wahahhaha damn hilarious la!
He’s one hell of a smart boy.
OH, & by the way..
This is my current desktop skin..

Harry Potter ehy! Wooohoo.. im loving it!!
yes Farah. and im yet to teach you how to use that software =X
Yep aniwae, Pesta sukan coming up next Sunday.
And we’re up against big big and very experienced opponents.
Oh wells…

MY PRIDE AND HONOUR
And this is WHAT I WANT… PLEASEEE!

A random thing by me :
Different impressions of snuggy.
He’s one hell of a sheep!
First up,
a very kpo snuggy (not he's bdae)
a very hungry snuggy
a very pampered snuggy
a very sporty snuggy
a very lazy snuggy

a very farmer snuggy

a very cuteeee snuggy

and a very SINGAPOREAN snuggy

& after all, you’re my wonderwall =))

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home