yes i know i have been MIA-ing
and i have photos to upload like i promised.
oh wells..
i dont even have the time to blog nowadays.
loads of things have been happening and i just dont know if things are fine.
coz it seems to me, am doing what I can.
im trying my best.
and i hope its really gonna pay off.
aniwae, i love watching soccer with the team.
at the national stadium last sat.
although the lions lost but hey.. it's never the end.
just like how we're gonna slog for the upcoming POL-ITE!
thunderz whoosh!
i cant help but feel guilty.
that im taking you away.
that im not giving you a chance to have your own life and do your own things.
but all i wanted was to have you around.
coz ur simply the right kind of wrong.
i really feel so close to you for the past week.
it was as though i've known you forever..
nonetheless, i'm glad we talked things through and i do apologise for the misunderstanding that night.
BUT all is good now!
how can something so wrong feels so right?
it isn't really something I should do
I shouldn't wanna spend my time with you
Well I should try to be strong
It might be a mistake
A mistake I'm makin'
But what your givin
I am happy to be takin
I should try to run
but I just can't seem to
Cause every time I run
your the one I run to
And now it's bound to be a heartbreak situation
& it may seem like forever but somehow, it feels good to have you around.
everything just fell right back into place.
<3

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home