And so it's set.
Im leaving for Jakarta on the 22nd and coming back on the 2nd.
I don't know if I should be excited or not.
I guess a part of me is excited to finally be able to leave the country but
then again, I don't feel like going.
I'll be spending Hari raya Haji, christmas, new year there.
On the bright side, i'll be flying SIA. weeeeeee.........
I feel so lonely.
Just watching tv at home wif mom.
Just waiting for that special moment for the sms to come in.
But I doubt it's gonna happen anymore.
There seems to be no one to talk to.
Everyone seems busy...
and i'm missing certain people in my life.
Sometimes, I really feel like crying...
This isn't the first time, and it certainly won't be the last....
Im leaving for Jakarta on the 22nd and coming back on the 2nd.
I don't know if I should be excited or not.
I guess a part of me is excited to finally be able to leave the country but
then again, I don't feel like going.
I'll be spending Hari raya Haji, christmas, new year there.
On the bright side, i'll be flying SIA. weeeeeee.........
I feel so lonely.
Just watching tv at home wif mom.
Just waiting for that special moment for the sms to come in.
But I doubt it's gonna happen anymore.
There seems to be no one to talk to.
Everyone seems busy...
and i'm missing certain people in my life.
Sometimes, I really feel like crying...
This isn't the first time, and it certainly won't be the last....

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home