i'm really really addicted to the movie HIGHSCHOOL MUSICAL...
thanks to zizi and rain for asking me to watch and learning the dance moves...
plus watching the sing-a-long session on disney channel... hahaha...
OK , and so it was the first UT just now. It was alright.
Although what I studied didnt come out at all.
I dont know whats gonna be the outcome man... bad i guess.
And after which, I met up with fahm, parvin, shruthi, khai and some girls.
It was Shruthi's bdae... and it was fun.
We smeared chocolate cake all over her face.Poor girl.
And she's got chocolate cake in her hair too...
felt like eating her... It was soooo fun running around the sch like MOFOs!!
I think we got scolded.Who cares.
And that mama rempah fahm, had to smear cake on mi face too!!
THANKS AH...
Anyways, stacey sent her photos via email!!
and the people she's been hanging out with seems pretty cool...
like that aussie guy... muhahahaha...
I was watching GHOST WHISPERER and i was wondering how
it would feel like to be in Jen Hewitt a.k.a Melinda Gordon shoes.
Like that freaking ghost just appear as and when they need her help..
right smack in front of her face!!
Can't they make an appointment or something first??
and she's soooo used to it... oh man...
wonder how my husband would have to live with it.
ok that was so random.
right, gtg.
gotta be at the airport at 9 am tmr...
sending my nenek and my aunt off to indonesia!!
night beautiful people!!
it's strange but i still have a crush on you.
thanks to zizi and rain for asking me to watch and learning the dance moves...
plus watching the sing-a-long session on disney channel... hahaha...
OK , and so it was the first UT just now. It was alright.
Although what I studied didnt come out at all.
I dont know whats gonna be the outcome man... bad i guess.
And after which, I met up with fahm, parvin, shruthi, khai and some girls.
It was Shruthi's bdae... and it was fun.
We smeared chocolate cake all over her face.Poor girl.
And she's got chocolate cake in her hair too...
felt like eating her... It was soooo fun running around the sch like MOFOs!!
I think we got scolded.Who cares.
And that mama rempah fahm, had to smear cake on mi face too!!
THANKS AH...
Anyways, stacey sent her photos via email!!
and the people she's been hanging out with seems pretty cool...
like that aussie guy... muhahahaha...
I was watching GHOST WHISPERER and i was wondering how
it would feel like to be in Jen Hewitt a.k.a Melinda Gordon shoes.
Like that freaking ghost just appear as and when they need her help..
right smack in front of her face!!
Can't they make an appointment or something first??
and she's soooo used to it... oh man...
wonder how my husband would have to live with it.
ok that was so random.
right, gtg.
gotta be at the airport at 9 am tmr...
sending my nenek and my aunt off to indonesia!!
night beautiful people!!
it's strange but i still have a crush on you.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home