you know it's funny to see my dad watching hindi movies...
and especially when he enjoys the plot...
Picture this scenario,
my dad watching hindi movie coz it was aired on vasantham..
back then it was Hari Raya and Chinese New Year on the same day...
I could still remember...
The house was decorated wif those chinese red lanterns and ketupats
My dad is chinese, dressed in baju kurong wif songkok on.
I was having rendang and was conversing with him in malay..
told my mum, she laughed.. she said sooo rojak..
I thought it was like Racial Harmony Day.. lol
hehs.. ok my life now...
School, rugby, school, rugby, school, rugby..
Sometimes no time for family and frieds..
Shit I have to make time for them....!!
National Touch League is coming...
OH NO!!
Im gonna be playing under the scorching sun..
Gonna be sooo hitam again!
My saturdays are gonna be taken away from me....
FOR 10 WEEKS!! holy SHIT!!
But on a positive note,
Get to meet new people again.
Get to improve my skills.
Bond more with the girls. I love them by the way...
and...
get to spend my saturdays with him..
although it's only for a short while =)
OK here are my naked photos I took last week in the shower:
wahahha just kidding, aniwae i've got nothing to flaunt..
OK.. that's it for now I guess...
PEACE!!
and especially when he enjoys the plot...
Picture this scenario,
my dad watching hindi movie coz it was aired on vasantham..
back then it was Hari Raya and Chinese New Year on the same day...
I could still remember...
The house was decorated wif those chinese red lanterns and ketupats
My dad is chinese, dressed in baju kurong wif songkok on.
I was having rendang and was conversing with him in malay..
told my mum, she laughed.. she said sooo rojak..
I thought it was like Racial Harmony Day.. lol
hehs.. ok my life now...
School, rugby, school, rugby, school, rugby..
Sometimes no time for family and frieds..
Shit I have to make time for them....!!
National Touch League is coming...
OH NO!!
Im gonna be playing under the scorching sun..
Gonna be sooo hitam again!
My saturdays are gonna be taken away from me....
FOR 10 WEEKS!! holy SHIT!!
But on a positive note,
Get to meet new people again.
Get to improve my skills.
Bond more with the girls. I love them by the way...
and...
get to spend my saturdays with him..
although it's only for a short while =)
OK here are my naked photos I took last week in the shower:
wahahha just kidding, aniwae i've got nothing to flaunt..
OK.. that's it for now I guess...
PEACE!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home