I hate to see people walk away from my life...
One minute you are so close to them and then they just leave you.
If I know this would happen, I'd rather stay away and not get close
to anyone rather than get hurt later..
I know I cant always keep everyone in my life and I cant
expect any of them to stay in it either...
I also cant hope for them to always be there for me.
They left an impression on me and then they just leave.
Its sooo hurting but this is what life is.
I cant always dwell on the past and not move on.
But then again, the part where it hurts me the most is
when people refuse to relive the good old days and totally forget about
the people that were involved in it.
They just wanna move on and meet new people.
Well thats good. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it.
Even I want that as much as anyone else does.
However, I feel kinda sad when that person ignores me although
i havent done anything wrong.
Ok this is getting confusing and im getting no where.
Some of you might understand what exactly i mean.
Some may find that i'm thinking too much and being too emo.
Oh wells..
To each his own...
Bye People.
One minute you are so close to them and then they just leave you.
If I know this would happen, I'd rather stay away and not get close
to anyone rather than get hurt later..
I know I cant always keep everyone in my life and I cant
expect any of them to stay in it either...
I also cant hope for them to always be there for me.
They left an impression on me and then they just leave.
Its sooo hurting but this is what life is.
I cant always dwell on the past and not move on.
But then again, the part where it hurts me the most is
when people refuse to relive the good old days and totally forget about
the people that were involved in it.
They just wanna move on and meet new people.
Well thats good. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it.
Even I want that as much as anyone else does.
However, I feel kinda sad when that person ignores me although
i havent done anything wrong.
Ok this is getting confusing and im getting no where.
Some of you might understand what exactly i mean.
Some may find that i'm thinking too much and being too emo.
Oh wells..
To each his own...
Bye People.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home