Did you ever achieve a goal you worked very hard for, but instead of enjoying your success, you worry constantly about losing what you worked so hard to achieve?
What drives me most is not the desire to win but the fear of losing. When I lose at anything I destroy myself inside. Its a horrible feeling. I wonder how many other people feel the same way?
I agree, i take it to personally at times.
If we are a jealous person, or a possessive person, we are, also, one of the most fear-filled persons, in the world.
I am afraid, of losing something, or someone, that is most important to me.
My fears, and my jealousy, may turn these fears, into a self-fulfilling prophesy.
I feel insecure, my life is ruled by fear.
But many of these fears are irrational... really.
These fears exist only in my head, not outside of me. I create these fears myself, by my thoughts and beliefs. My thinking, becomes my own, worst, enemy.
The fear of losing someone or something, or the false belief that I will lose, or, have lost a relationship, will CREATE INSTANT intense PAIN and FEAR.
Why am i feeling this way...?
Lately I have been very in touch with my emo, weak and soft side...
This sucks...
It's so not me!!
Where's the iffa that I know?
What drives me most is not the desire to win but the fear of losing. When I lose at anything I destroy myself inside. Its a horrible feeling. I wonder how many other people feel the same way?
I agree, i take it to personally at times.
If we are a jealous person, or a possessive person, we are, also, one of the most fear-filled persons, in the world.
I am afraid, of losing something, or someone, that is most important to me.
My fears, and my jealousy, may turn these fears, into a self-fulfilling prophesy.
I feel insecure, my life is ruled by fear.
But many of these fears are irrational... really.
These fears exist only in my head, not outside of me. I create these fears myself, by my thoughts and beliefs. My thinking, becomes my own, worst, enemy.
The fear of losing someone or something, or the false belief that I will lose, or, have lost a relationship, will CREATE INSTANT intense PAIN and FEAR.
Why am i feeling this way...?
Lately I have been very in touch with my emo, weak and soft side...
This sucks...
It's so not me!!
Where's the iffa that I know?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home