Always when I talk he's sleepy,
Always when he wakes he's weepy,
Always he's stealing up behind me,
Always waking me out of reverie,
taking me in his arms and falling all over himself
and always my heart goes hmmmmmm.....
He's always there before time, and takes no excuses
but never failing to wait for me and always
my heart goes hmmmmmmmm......
Mouth agape in dreams.
So stupid at times, he deserves a thrashing for never meaning what he says,
but he's why my heart goes hmmmmm.....
Somewhat different, sometimes wrong.
Somewhat strange, sometimes errant.
He's like what I never imagined.
How I wish he won't vanish because
he's why my heart goes hmmmm....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAUFIQ!!
and may Allah bless you always...
AMIN.
Always when he wakes he's weepy,
Always he's stealing up behind me,
Always waking me out of reverie,
taking me in his arms and falling all over himself
and always my heart goes hmmmmmm.....
He's always there before time, and takes no excuses
but never failing to wait for me and always
my heart goes hmmmmmmmm......
Mouth agape in dreams.
So stupid at times, he deserves a thrashing for never meaning what he says,
but he's why my heart goes hmmmmm.....
Somewhat different, sometimes wrong.
Somewhat strange, sometimes errant.
He's like what I never imagined.
How I wish he won't vanish because
he's why my heart goes hmmmm....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAUFIQ!!
and may Allah bless you always...
AMIN.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home