School is so stressful nowadays... UTs are getting tougher.
I think I screwed up almost all of them.
But I can't give up just yet.. NO WAY!!
Haven't been reading the papers lately
but managed to catch the news on tv.
Currently, the "limelight" is on Indonesia.
With the Volcanic eruptions, earthquakes,
and the fear of another tsunami attacking the country.
Oh ya, and not forgetting the Timor Leste thingy....
Sometimes, I feel so lucky that spore doesnt sit on the
pacific ring of fire....
Or else, we will experience this volcanic catastrophe.
Alright, enough with the curent affairs.
Life for me now has been full of ups and downs.
One moment im on cloud nine and the next thing i know
im doomed again...
I'm now involved in animals project.
Wanna take a break from working with kids and old folks.
A change would be nice and plus I get to work with the zoo!
As for rugby, the yr 1s are a great bunch of girls.
Havent seen the guys though.
Lots of potentials and star players in the making.
All the seniors got their eyes on this girl and so do I.
Such a coincidence... All had the same choice.
Went to watch the da vinci code at toa payoh.
It is a great show.. seriously.But you gotta focus or you wouldnt understand.
after all, I've got an "interpreter" sitting right next to me.. hehs...
Bet you were irritated.
So poseidon, watched.
Da vinci code,watched.
Next up, X men 3...
Can't wait!!
I think I screwed up almost all of them.
But I can't give up just yet.. NO WAY!!
Haven't been reading the papers lately
but managed to catch the news on tv.
Currently, the "limelight" is on Indonesia.
With the Volcanic eruptions, earthquakes,
and the fear of another tsunami attacking the country.
Oh ya, and not forgetting the Timor Leste thingy....
Sometimes, I feel so lucky that spore doesnt sit on the
pacific ring of fire....
Or else, we will experience this volcanic catastrophe.
Alright, enough with the curent affairs.
Life for me now has been full of ups and downs.
One moment im on cloud nine and the next thing i know
im doomed again...
I'm now involved in animals project.
Wanna take a break from working with kids and old folks.
A change would be nice and plus I get to work with the zoo!
As for rugby, the yr 1s are a great bunch of girls.
Havent seen the guys though.
Lots of potentials and star players in the making.
All the seniors got their eyes on this girl and so do I.
Such a coincidence... All had the same choice.
Went to watch the da vinci code at toa payoh.
It is a great show.. seriously.But you gotta focus or you wouldnt understand.
after all, I've got an "interpreter" sitting right next to me.. hehs...
Bet you were irritated.
So poseidon, watched.
Da vinci code,watched.
Next up, X men 3...
Can't wait!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home