yay!! happy birthday to me!! i'm 18 and legal!! hahaha... oh and thanks to all the wishes from my family and friends and taggers and what have you.. hehe!! and to fahm, thanks for that entry of yours! just wanna tell you that im not afraid of your evil plans against me! BRING IT ON BIATCH!!
Soooo today went out with my family for dinner... yesterday was great too!! with the PC ppl!! love ya'll.. !! and im still waiting for the gifts... hehe!! i am SOOO not paiseh...
So, ok serious business.. I really hope that I will be someone successful and really want the best in everything I do!! and not forgetting, may I always be in the pink of health.. Amin.
It's set then. I'll be flying ont the 19th which is this sunday and i havent started packing at all!! I hate to pack!! can someone plzzzz do it for me..??!! i'll pay you...
i'll be flying on spore airlines and 8 hours ride in the plane with YOU!! shit... haha .. im totally kidding. just remember to turn me on so i won't get bored.. maybe we shall do it in the lavatory.. okok i am SOOO totally kidding!! MELBOURNE here I COME!! not melaka .. MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA... !! bleah...
ok whats it feel like being 18? erhh.. OLD!! which means im getting older!! i dont want!!!! but...
CLUBBING.. (i wish) like as if my dad allows late night outings wif frensss. when am i gonna get my freedom daddy?? i wanna try shee sha! hehe.. i wanna be wild! but of coz i know my limits.. just wanna let loose dammit...
ok... will blog more next entry and i really2 should be slping now coz i gotta be at wdlands stadium for rugby training tmr at 8??!!!! shit... im sooo gonna get the punishment..
over and out!!
Soooo today went out with my family for dinner... yesterday was great too!! with the PC ppl!! love ya'll.. !! and im still waiting for the gifts... hehe!! i am SOOO not paiseh...
So, ok serious business.. I really hope that I will be someone successful and really want the best in everything I do!! and not forgetting, may I always be in the pink of health.. Amin.
It's set then. I'll be flying ont the 19th which is this sunday and i havent started packing at all!! I hate to pack!! can someone plzzzz do it for me..??!! i'll pay you...
i'll be flying on spore airlines and 8 hours ride in the plane with YOU!! shit... haha .. im totally kidding. just remember to turn me on so i won't get bored.. maybe we shall do it in the lavatory.. okok i am SOOO totally kidding!! MELBOURNE here I COME!! not melaka .. MELBOURNE AUSTRALIA... !! bleah...
ok whats it feel like being 18? erhh.. OLD!! which means im getting older!! i dont want!!!! but...
CLUBBING.. (i wish) like as if my dad allows late night outings wif frensss. when am i gonna get my freedom daddy?? i wanna try shee sha! hehe.. i wanna be wild! but of coz i know my limits.. just wanna let loose dammit...
ok... will blog more next entry and i really2 should be slping now coz i gotta be at wdlands stadium for rugby training tmr at 8??!!!! shit... im sooo gonna get the punishment..
over and out!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home