I'm back!! havent been online for awhile and I gotta admit that without the internet, I can't survive. I will miss so many things.. SERIOUSLY!! and nobody wants to fix the bloody router! sis keeps asking me to and mum says I should know more about IT stuff so I gotta do the fixing. but hey, I did it!! wahahaha.. i guess i am a natural..
Ok so today was the first day of the holidays.. and I am already missing some people and can feel the boredom starting to take over me..! wonder what you guys are doing... i guess rotting at home huh~~ or busy at work..
The last week of school seemed pretty sad and everyone started not to come but we still managed to take some shots here and there.. I seriously had no mood to study considering the number of people left in class... i'm like presenting to the walls and the tables and the chairs and with people like fahm and farhana who don't listen in class.. wahaha.. no offence! I love you guys..
The final days of pn0207 ... it's not like my classmates are dead or something.. haha!!

my class with our science facilitator

the most frequent group members

after we had our pizzas after science class

sad to part...

and not forgetting my best buddies in class, the UMNOs..
So that was the end of the semester which marks the end of my yr 1.. sooo sad...
Saturday's rugby game was a blast.. we really improved and i didn't play for the mix coz i gotta take the stats for the mix game.We won again 13-6!! wahahaha!! good game!!
As for the holidays,i've got some activities in store for me.. hmmm not too bad,so at least i won't get bored to death!! I might be flying on the 16th instead of the 20th.. see how it goes. and then this thurs i've got the successful computing thingy which i gotta learn what to teach my fellow freshmen.. it seems like only yesterday I was one.. grinss...
i've got chalets and more chalets.. and more work.. oh dear..
This part is for you...
That night was so wonderful.. Just the two of us,to be with you..
it was amazing.. you were amazing..
i'm sorry if i made u cry that night..
i'm sorry if i always hurt you
and i'm sorry if i am always the trouble...
you held me in your hands
you won't let me fall
you still my heart
and you take my breath away ...
Ok so today was the first day of the holidays.. and I am already missing some people and can feel the boredom starting to take over me..! wonder what you guys are doing... i guess rotting at home huh~~ or busy at work..
The last week of school seemed pretty sad and everyone started not to come but we still managed to take some shots here and there.. I seriously had no mood to study considering the number of people left in class... i'm like presenting to the walls and the tables and the chairs and with people like fahm and farhana who don't listen in class.. wahaha.. no offence! I love you guys..
The final days of pn0207 ... it's not like my classmates are dead or something.. haha!!

my class with our science facilitator

the most frequent group members

after we had our pizzas after science class

sad to part...

and not forgetting my best buddies in class, the UMNOs..
So that was the end of the semester which marks the end of my yr 1.. sooo sad...
Saturday's rugby game was a blast.. we really improved and i didn't play for the mix coz i gotta take the stats for the mix game.We won again 13-6!! wahahaha!! good game!!
As for the holidays,i've got some activities in store for me.. hmmm not too bad,so at least i won't get bored to death!! I might be flying on the 16th instead of the 20th.. see how it goes. and then this thurs i've got the successful computing thingy which i gotta learn what to teach my fellow freshmen.. it seems like only yesterday I was one.. grinss...
i've got chalets and more chalets.. and more work.. oh dear..
This part is for you...
That night was so wonderful.. Just the two of us,to be with you..
it was amazing.. you were amazing..
i'm sorry if i made u cry that night..
i'm sorry if i always hurt you
and i'm sorry if i am always the trouble...
you held me in your hands
you won't let me fall
you still my heart
and you take my breath away ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home