Friday, March 31, 2006

Dad asked if I wanted to take my basic theory. He is sponsoring. Grins...
Should i? hmmmm I wanna take my time to study the highway codes. Getting a driving license is not exactly that exciting if you've got no car. But it is definitely an achievement for me.

Whats the point of doing something you dont like and have got no passion for it? For some, its for the sake of gaining experience and exposure. My ex computing fac once told me,

LIKE WHAT YOU DO. NOT DO WHAT YOU LIKE



HUH?

Come to think of it, isnt doing what you like equivalent to chasing your dreams and fulfilling them. I dont know. I guess it works both ways.

Sometimes I feel like giving up. But the journey, the wonderful people I meet along the way, the experience that I gain, can never be traded for anything better. I guess this is when the LIKE WHAT YOU DO comes into play.

Thoughts are running through my head.. personal thoughts.. I need to sort them out and do some soul searching..



I wanna migrate !!

I wanna live in Australia (almost did) or UK !!




Maybe next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home