Sunday, February 19, 2006

VALENTINE'S WEEK....

Hahahahahohoho... what a week! came to school on monday with no voice..
Sound super sexy man.. when presenting.. hehe.

Tues was V Day.. hmmmm.. SO?? big deal ah? But mine was well spent though. Met up with darling taufiq in the morning at cafe to have breakfast brought from home and then had cognitive debate about colour blindness.. like what the hell.. After school watched bollywood clips with him again in class at my laptop and then went home.. hahahaa... was suppose to have rugby training but I didn't go coz my throat hurts and coughing makes me so breathless. Orchard was damn pack man with couples and girls holding bouquet of flowers in their hands..... eeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! What's new...??

Wednesday had cognitive UT after which so many of my classmates did not stay for class coz we're having Science. Oh wells, lucky I stayed. The topic was easy and interesting too...
Thursday was Culture. My team did on blogs. Well of coz most of us are experts at it. Was a piece of cake and we actually had an interesting way of presenting. Yup! We created our own blog...
Ok, but I guess something went wrong somewhere coz the fac doesn't seem too happy.. and i'm still wondering who that mystery tagger is.. hmmmm......

Went training after that. This time we trained with the boys.. and I'm so pissed. Hate playing with them. So then came friday..

Finally FINALLY FINALLY you had your laptop back fiq.. coz i feel sooo bored in class...
Was kinda slacky today.. So many ppl left... Watched movie in class... A WALK TO REMEMBER. I've watched it so many times but never got sick of it.. I love that show.... And the class ordered Oishi Pizza. Pizza Jap style.. Never tried before but it was definitely OISHI!! Alice paid for all 4 pizzas!! oh man.. so sweet of her.. was her treat...

After school watched it again with taufiq.Suppose to have club training but im still having coughs and I was tired.. Took bus home and when i'm only about a few stops away from my house, I decided to buy a pair of soccer boots for the Summer league matches which was held just now and will be held for dunno how many more saturdays to come at Turf City.So, me and fiq went to queensway. Hmmm thought of getting the adidas predator.. NICE!! but guess what.. my feet size is so small(size 4) that there was no size for me.. unless I go for the junior section which I did.. Not many designs that appealed to me but oh wells, I don't have a choice..
So ok, after much walking it was like already 8 plus, finally decided on this...





Not bad ey... THANKS dear!! for paying half of it.. hehe!!

And when I got home, mum gave me my birthday present in advance.. boy, was I shock!! here's what she gave me.. a Nike cuff digital watch.. it's actually a wrist towel.. and I can change the cuff to the other two designs whenever I like!! hehe grinss.. thanks mummy!! suddenly all nike.. I've always preferred adidas though..




oh wow.. ok.. long entry this has been... over and out!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home