Sometimes, when you have nothing, you really dont have anything.But when things started to come your way, when opportunities starts flying to you, you cant handle them all at once and then you started losing it all... To me, it is something like the things in life that you are in pursue of but you couldn't get them and the things that are already in your hands are slowly drifting away..
I sometimes wonder how people can be so multi-tasking.They are so perfect,so flawless. Oh wells, maybe we just can't see their weakness... It also feels like at times, the whole world is on your shoulders.
Ok, however hard it may seem, I try to make the best out of it. School has been rather fun lately, I love my classmates.They make my day... The school hours are long.It makes me tired. But it's always nice to have you around...
I am in touch rugby IG now.. been through I think 5 trainings and I wanted to check out how the girls from SRC train at the NUS pitch. Suppose to be at the Padang but I guess something's up with the field.. So,I went with Karin to train at NUS yesterday and I got the hang of it... touch rugby is rather I don't know like weird.. but interesting.. Made lotsa friends there.. Oh man, the girls there are fit,tough,fast and agile.They're all sooo funny! haha.. The captain spoke to me.Taught me some moves and Boo never gave up on me.. asked me to keep on playing.. Thanks coach.
I never imagined myself as a touch player but oh wells, got brain-washed.. and plus I need to do sports to be as fit like how I was in sec sch.. sprinter... wahahha.. those were the days...
Had my first friendly match at Northbrooks sec sch on Thursday. Watching the guys playing contact was much more fun.. grinsss... Trainings make me tired for school but I like this feeling that comes after every training.. after you run around the school.. It feels so refreshing. You can think better..
Hmmm so I guess I'm basically going with the flow of life right now to wherever it takes me to...
Of coz not the wrong way man... just that I wanna try new things and hopefully,FINALLY discover what I'm really good at... The school has lots of activities.It's just up to me to take up the challenge and CLEAR my CE points... lol.. That's all for now.. Dinner tonight at SPAM.. wherever that is...
And yah, to my Biskot,if you're reading this, it is a lame game and I'm lovin' it *wink*
I sometimes wonder how people can be so multi-tasking.They are so perfect,so flawless. Oh wells, maybe we just can't see their weakness... It also feels like at times, the whole world is on your shoulders.
Ok, however hard it may seem, I try to make the best out of it. School has been rather fun lately, I love my classmates.They make my day... The school hours are long.It makes me tired. But it's always nice to have you around...
I am in touch rugby IG now.. been through I think 5 trainings and I wanted to check out how the girls from SRC train at the NUS pitch. Suppose to be at the Padang but I guess something's up with the field.. So,I went with Karin to train at NUS yesterday and I got the hang of it... touch rugby is rather I don't know like weird.. but interesting.. Made lotsa friends there.. Oh man, the girls there are fit,tough,fast and agile.They're all sooo funny! haha.. The captain spoke to me.Taught me some moves and Boo never gave up on me.. asked me to keep on playing.. Thanks coach.
I never imagined myself as a touch player but oh wells, got brain-washed.. and plus I need to do sports to be as fit like how I was in sec sch.. sprinter... wahahha.. those were the days...
Had my first friendly match at Northbrooks sec sch on Thursday. Watching the guys playing contact was much more fun.. grinsss... Trainings make me tired for school but I like this feeling that comes after every training.. after you run around the school.. It feels so refreshing. You can think better..
Hmmm so I guess I'm basically going with the flow of life right now to wherever it takes me to...
Of coz not the wrong way man... just that I wanna try new things and hopefully,FINALLY discover what I'm really good at... The school has lots of activities.It's just up to me to take up the challenge and CLEAR my CE points... lol.. That's all for now.. Dinner tonight at SPAM.. wherever that is...
And yah, to my Biskot,if you're reading this, it is a lame game and I'm lovin' it *wink*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home