So ok here I am again... I don't know why but I am so addicted to bollywood movies!! not only that, their songs too!! goodness!! Well i used to love it when I was in sec sch but the craze stopped and now it's back again!! thanks to Fahm and her half indian blood.. I guess it runs in the family huh~ it's in the genes!!
Hmmm... where shall i start? Alright nothing much has happened but so much has changed. On Thursday there was this commonwealth games thingy at school and touch rugby is going down under to watch the opening ceremony!! yay!! We're going to MELBOURNE! We're going to MELBOURNE!! But before that, we're going Perth for some training or friendlys I heard.. hmm!! whatever lah.. we're still going Aussie!! Can't wait...
On friday,it was super slacky in class.. So we hurried on our ppt and headed down to the plaza to catch the republic idol with my UMNO members.. Well, they all can sing but pitching problem. And I guess the results were hmmm what can I say.. SHOCKING??!! oh wells.. Shan't go any deeper on that...
Yesterday, was Summer League again. We performed sooo much better than last week. GREAT!! and Boo picked me to play for the mix touch. It was super easy for me coz the guys did most of the work.. thanks ah. We won for the mix game!! hooray!! credits had to be given to my dear Taufiq.He scored 5 and Terence Kor scored too!! woahhh!! so proud of you guys! ok enough of rugby.. I love shopping with you at Giant.. it was sooo hilarious...
Went home and ate my lasagne.. Aunt made it. hmm.. Next week is the last week of my year 1. So sad but true. I really enjoyed my yr 1.So many activities, so much has happened, so many friends made but my favourite still had to be the thailand trip. Poly forum was awesome though!
I'm gonna miss my current classmates especially you guys!! who's gonna give me hindi songs? who's gonna let me listen to punk music and be my mummy? who's ass am i gonna smack during presentation?who's gonna be my pretend brother in class? Keep in touch ok! and i want my thosai trip!! you know, i'm soo gonna get used to this separation thingy. Just when the bond starts to get stronger, this had to happen. Guess i'm gonna miss the campus sooo much! moving to wdlands pretty soon.. :( Bye tanglin!!
Hmmm... where shall i start? Alright nothing much has happened but so much has changed. On Thursday there was this commonwealth games thingy at school and touch rugby is going down under to watch the opening ceremony!! yay!! We're going to MELBOURNE! We're going to MELBOURNE!! But before that, we're going Perth for some training or friendlys I heard.. hmm!! whatever lah.. we're still going Aussie!! Can't wait...
On friday,it was super slacky in class.. So we hurried on our ppt and headed down to the plaza to catch the republic idol with my UMNO members.. Well, they all can sing but pitching problem. And I guess the results were hmmm what can I say.. SHOCKING??!! oh wells.. Shan't go any deeper on that...
Yesterday, was Summer League again. We performed sooo much better than last week. GREAT!! and Boo picked me to play for the mix touch. It was super easy for me coz the guys did most of the work.. thanks ah. We won for the mix game!! hooray!! credits had to be given to my dear Taufiq.He scored 5 and Terence Kor scored too!! woahhh!! so proud of you guys! ok enough of rugby.. I love shopping with you at Giant.. it was sooo hilarious...
Went home and ate my lasagne.. Aunt made it. hmm.. Next week is the last week of my year 1. So sad but true. I really enjoyed my yr 1.So many activities, so much has happened, so many friends made but my favourite still had to be the thailand trip. Poly forum was awesome though!
I'm gonna miss my current classmates especially you guys!! who's gonna give me hindi songs? who's gonna let me listen to punk music and be my mummy? who's ass am i gonna smack during presentation?who's gonna be my pretend brother in class? Keep in touch ok! and i want my thosai trip!! you know, i'm soo gonna get used to this separation thingy. Just when the bond starts to get stronger, this had to happen. Guess i'm gonna miss the campus sooo much! moving to wdlands pretty soon.. :( Bye tanglin!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home