Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Woke up pretty late today.. and ken called. I knew he was gonna ask me out.. So we went PS with Terence,Stace and Jonathan.. Sorry bout your laptop stace..and kor,did you find your receipt? All the best with your handphone.. poor guy..ooo got my strawberry sundae from MaCs.Watched Aeon Flux at GV.. it was alright,something like resident evil with more boring conversations but cool fighting scenes.. Hmmm.. Went to the ripcurl store to help ken choose a pair of slippers but he ended up buying a ripcurl lanyard instead..haha.. Went home after that,still haven't pack for my trip this Friday.. FYI,packing is the part I hate the most when it comes to vacations... Arghhh!!


I don't want to push it
I don't want to fight
But this feeling keeps me up all night
If I only could decide
But I can't make up my mind
I'm breakin' all my rules because of you
You tell me it's not right
And it tears me up inside
But the problem is I'm so in love with two

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home