Monday, December 05, 2005

Oh wow.. weekend was awesome!!Went to my mum's bestie's chalet and bbq.. was really fun.Thought it was gonna be boring coz there's no one to hang out with except for my sis. Luckily there was her son(it was his birthday celebration, btw) of my age from NYP and so ya.. got topic lah.. hehe.

It started out in the morning with me having to pick up the satays that we ordered.Left house at about 4 plus and then arrived at east coast costa sands.Helped to prepare the bbq pits and then left to cycle.I cycled from one end of east coast to another..the feeling was great,with the wind blowing in my hair and I just kept peddaling and peddaling..need for speed..haha!Started eating the bbq food after that and for the rest of the night,I cycled again.Chilled with the peeps there till like 2 plus before I actually went up to sleep till the next day,woke up at 9 45..

Went out to the beach and swam in the sea.. I'm really red now..haha.Went back to the chalet and ate lunch at 1..After that, we hit the resort's pool! haha..Had my shower after that and ate again..FYI,I kept eating and eating all the time..I'm so gonna be fat..!Cut his birthday cake at about 4 plus..Oh man,it was blackforest cake LAH!! Yummy!!

Watched a little bit of tv and then started barbecuing last night's leftovers.Ate again!!goodness..Couldn't stop eating..!Chilled with my sis,her boyfriend,and the guys after that, with me entertaining them.haha..I strummed the guitar to the tune of this song but I guess I ruined the song instead..So out of tune LAH!!hehe..
Ok,so we had to pack already...Home sweet home.. haha!Left the chalet at about 8 plus..I was so freaking tired..=) But it was really fun!! great weekend I must say!! Should've brought my digi though..Damn!

All I could think about was you..I was there but my mind wasn't.. Had lots of fun but with you always in my mind...The first day of the holidays starts tomorrow, and I'm missing you already... I'm so looking forward to my trip this Friday. I just wanna get out of Spore and unwind.. Gonna miss you lots.. Hope you do too..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home