Hey hey hey I'm home!! And I missed all my friends terribly.Can't wait to see you guys real soon and tell you everything!
So here's the jist of it...
Took a night SIA flight whick took off at like 9 plus so by the time we arrived in Jakarta, it was really late.The plane ride was smooth but unfortunately,I wasn't served dinner coz the wind was really strong and the plane was travelling in the same direction as the wind... as a result, we landed at the airport earlier than expected.We headed straight for the hotel which is 2 hours away.
The following day had to check out of the hotel coz we're all leaving for central Java back to my grandad's kampong.. Oh man, it was so FUN!! Left some of our luggages at the concierge and left the hotel at like 8 local time. We took a van there.. It was a 9 hr drive so you can imagine how numb my butt was.. Slept and ate a lot in the van.. hehe.. It's like a road trip.. So most of the time I crapped with my family and we laughed a lot and the scary part was when the driver fell asleep.His eyes were like half closed.. And then suddenly the van swerve and he woke up.. wahahahaha.. FUN!!
We checked-in at a roadside motel (can't expect excellent accomodation in kampong areas) at 6 sth.Accomodation at the motel wasn't too shabby actually. I was expecting a lot worse. I was quite comfortable.. anyway,I can easily adapt.. i'm very rugged.. haha.It was raining very heavily.We had dinner and then off to bed.. Of coz i didn't actually go to slp lah.. went around exploring.. was chit chatting with the driver in the middle of the night (my Bahasa Indonesia really good ok!) even he was surprised.. and guess what. He offered to buy me rabbit satays! RABBIT!! i was like WHAT?!! but since I couldn't slp anyway so alright.. couldn't refuse.. I'm simply too sweet.. it tasted really good although half the time i was imagining that poor thing being slaughtered.. eewww...
We spent 4 days at central java sight seeing and all.. those lovely mountains.. What a panorama!! we don't get to see that in spore... but come to think of it,i'd rather not have volcanoes in spore.. haha.. Their lifestyle is so simple.. stress- free, cooling environment.. Oh i didn't tell you it was kinda cold near the mountains.. But when i see their houses and little children playing along the road, I suddenly remembered my SLC trip to Bangkok back in september.. we are really fortunate to be where we are right now.
Oh ya,and I had a chance to plant rice at the padi fields.. The locals there allowed me to and it was all muddy but it was so much fun! you had to be there.. me and my bro were like trying out everything we could haha... we also made bricks out of mud.There was like a template for it so all we had to do was use it as a guide.. Not that bad ay... but i don't think they will use mine.. haha.. if not,their houses will all come crashing down..
Had dinner by the rdside.We ate eel, with rice and some gravy.. my grandma was like so happy lah coz she loves weird food.. But it was finger lickin' good!!
After 5 days at central Java,(we wanted to extend our stay actually but my mum,dad,and sis are going back to spore on the 18th and not 20th, so my sis was afraid that she might not have enough time to shop in Jakarta) it was gdbye. And hello to the 9 hr ride again... DAMN!! but oh well,the journey was smooth, nice views and my butt hurts... haha. As soon as we arrived at the hotel in JKT, my legs were like jelly.We checked-in again and took our luggages back to our rooms.. I was so exhausted but we had to go look for dinner so we went to the mall next door. Saw some nice tops.. hehe.. I got my Levi's 593 btw!! hooray!! my sis bought the square cut one.. shit..
Ok to summarize it all up,we shop,went sight-seeing,chilled with my cousins there,disturb my grandparents, begged them for money which they gave btw.. haha.. they just love me! hit the hotel's pool and bottomline is, had lotsa fun lah!! my parents and sis left on the 18th so it's just me,my bro,my two aunts and grandparents.. but the excitement died down when they left and I was sad coz flying back home.. hmmm.. The flight back wasn't smooth at all.. The turbulence was like super scary lah so much so that they had to stop serving us food and can only continue when it was stable again.. I was starving man.. DAMN had to wait..

making bricks with my own hands!!

sis,aunt and me at changi airport

heee.. me!! at the hotel lobby.. what's my dad doing in the background?

busy at the rice plantation field

simply me!!

me and bro at some cave in central Java
OK... So that was the jist of my trip.Of coz there is more but it's gonna be boring if I continue. If you wanna know more,approach me.. haha..i've got lotsa pictures.. So life is back to normal now,bored to death at home but nvm,bought lots of vcds.. haha.. Cant wait for all the outings.. but for now i'm just glad to be back home..
Back home, Back to reality...
So here's the jist of it...
Took a night SIA flight whick took off at like 9 plus so by the time we arrived in Jakarta, it was really late.The plane ride was smooth but unfortunately,I wasn't served dinner coz the wind was really strong and the plane was travelling in the same direction as the wind... as a result, we landed at the airport earlier than expected.We headed straight for the hotel which is 2 hours away.
The following day had to check out of the hotel coz we're all leaving for central Java back to my grandad's kampong.. Oh man, it was so FUN!! Left some of our luggages at the concierge and left the hotel at like 8 local time. We took a van there.. It was a 9 hr drive so you can imagine how numb my butt was.. Slept and ate a lot in the van.. hehe.. It's like a road trip.. So most of the time I crapped with my family and we laughed a lot and the scary part was when the driver fell asleep.His eyes were like half closed.. And then suddenly the van swerve and he woke up.. wahahahaha.. FUN!!
We checked-in at a roadside motel (can't expect excellent accomodation in kampong areas) at 6 sth.Accomodation at the motel wasn't too shabby actually. I was expecting a lot worse. I was quite comfortable.. anyway,I can easily adapt.. i'm very rugged.. haha.It was raining very heavily.We had dinner and then off to bed.. Of coz i didn't actually go to slp lah.. went around exploring.. was chit chatting with the driver in the middle of the night (my Bahasa Indonesia really good ok!) even he was surprised.. and guess what. He offered to buy me rabbit satays! RABBIT!! i was like WHAT?!! but since I couldn't slp anyway so alright.. couldn't refuse.. I'm simply too sweet.. it tasted really good although half the time i was imagining that poor thing being slaughtered.. eewww...
We spent 4 days at central java sight seeing and all.. those lovely mountains.. What a panorama!! we don't get to see that in spore... but come to think of it,i'd rather not have volcanoes in spore.. haha.. Their lifestyle is so simple.. stress- free, cooling environment.. Oh i didn't tell you it was kinda cold near the mountains.. But when i see their houses and little children playing along the road, I suddenly remembered my SLC trip to Bangkok back in september.. we are really fortunate to be where we are right now.
Oh ya,and I had a chance to plant rice at the padi fields.. The locals there allowed me to and it was all muddy but it was so much fun! you had to be there.. me and my bro were like trying out everything we could haha... we also made bricks out of mud.There was like a template for it so all we had to do was use it as a guide.. Not that bad ay... but i don't think they will use mine.. haha.. if not,their houses will all come crashing down..
Had dinner by the rdside.We ate eel, with rice and some gravy.. my grandma was like so happy lah coz she loves weird food.. But it was finger lickin' good!!
After 5 days at central Java,(we wanted to extend our stay actually but my mum,dad,and sis are going back to spore on the 18th and not 20th, so my sis was afraid that she might not have enough time to shop in Jakarta) it was gdbye. And hello to the 9 hr ride again... DAMN!! but oh well,the journey was smooth, nice views and my butt hurts... haha. As soon as we arrived at the hotel in JKT, my legs were like jelly.We checked-in again and took our luggages back to our rooms.. I was so exhausted but we had to go look for dinner so we went to the mall next door. Saw some nice tops.. hehe.. I got my Levi's 593 btw!! hooray!! my sis bought the square cut one.. shit..
Ok to summarize it all up,we shop,went sight-seeing,chilled with my cousins there,disturb my grandparents, begged them for money which they gave btw.. haha.. they just love me! hit the hotel's pool and bottomline is, had lotsa fun lah!! my parents and sis left on the 18th so it's just me,my bro,my two aunts and grandparents.. but the excitement died down when they left and I was sad coz flying back home.. hmmm.. The flight back wasn't smooth at all.. The turbulence was like super scary lah so much so that they had to stop serving us food and can only continue when it was stable again.. I was starving man.. DAMN had to wait..

making bricks with my own hands!!

sis,aunt and me at changi airport

heee.. me!! at the hotel lobby.. what's my dad doing in the background?

busy at the rice plantation field

simply me!!

me and bro at some cave in central Java
OK... So that was the jist of my trip.Of coz there is more but it's gonna be boring if I continue. If you wanna know more,approach me.. haha..i've got lotsa pictures.. So life is back to normal now,bored to death at home but nvm,bought lots of vcds.. haha.. Cant wait for all the outings.. but for now i'm just glad to be back home..
Back home, Back to reality...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home