Thursday, December 08, 2005

Had breakfast at MaCs today.. I was late as usual.. sorry guys. So, my hotcakes beacame cold cakes instead.. and thanks for making it all soggy with maple, Stace..
Watched Saw 2 for the 2nd time at Cineleisure.. haha kenneth, how much blood will you shed to stay alive?
Collected my aunt's diary at Hereen and went shopping with Ken.. Tried out all the cool hats.. not that bad on me.. quite cool actually with the shades on.. haha..

Met up with Terence and Taufiq after that.. Chilled at Stace's newly renovated house.. NICE!! Watched X Men till 7 and headed home with Taufiq.. =)

Well, I guess this will be my last entry for the next 12 days.. Finally leaving.. Hooray!! Will be missing lotsa people.. and I know a lot of people will miss me too.. bleah.. gonna shop like crazy there I hope..
So.. enjoy whatever is left of the holidays people.. When I come back, lots of parties and outings to go to.. I'm looking forward to them... Till then, be back on the 20th.. ADIOS!!

The touch, the look, the kiss, the smile.. bringing it with me..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home