Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Christmas eve...

Went over to Uncle Tommy's place for dinner.Yummy!! There was turkey,spaghetti, fried bee hoon, log cakes, and so much more!! I was so bloated.. haha.. Exchanged pressies with my cousins and then chilled with them till so late at night.. it was so fun.. it's been ages since I've last seen Christina,Charlene,Shaun,Ben,Jeremy,Bernice and cute little Beatrice.. All my lovely cousins.. Love you guys so much!! Thanks for the pressies!!Hope you guys liked mine.. And not forgetting my dear aunts and uncles... Thanks for the gifts and dinner as well...

Sunday... Christmas

Did nothing. Woke up late.. Cleaned up the house and then went over to my grandma's.Slept over at my grams coz my aunts forced me too!! lol...

Monday... Boxing Day

The day the Tsunami strikes. I was watching CNA on all the documentaries. Imagine if you were there. OK.. I shan't go any deeper on this.. Went window shopping with my aunts at seiyu bugis and then had dinner (on them).haha.. That's why I love hanging out with my aunts.. hehe! Bought a tub of Ben & Jerry's... with marshmallows.. heavenly!
Slept late... again.

Tuesday... Just another day

Isn't any better.Mixed feelings.. So confused.. arghh!! neck pain.. Back aches!! like old woman sia...

The year's coming to an end.. HELLO 2006!! Resolutions? ermmm... a long list..
But hey,bottomline is, I want it to be better than 2005.. Like duh right.. Who doesn't? Well,I am looking forward to it.. Hope there's lots of interesting stuff in store for me.. Turning 18 next yr.. ermmm... driving license?? haha...or my own lambhorghini? yeah right...
Anyways, Happy New Year to one and all...


You make me go out of my way
crossing the line

making me say what I have in mind

You make me so excited
and I don't wanna fight it
I start to blush
you are my Sugar Rush

Ain't nothing better baby
Is it for real or maybe?

Baby you're my Sugar Rush
I get weak and talk too much
You're the sweetest thing I ever tasted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home